Facebook

Seo Services

[W.I.P] Franklin's Clothes Pack For CJ


Hey guys, i'm back with a new idea :D
Since most of you were asking me to make HD clothes for CJ,  here you are, GTA V Franklin's clothes for CJ....


WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS MOD?

EXCELLENT!! :D :D
VERY GOOD :D
GOOD :)
BAD :(
Poll Maker


I will try my best to convert many clothes as I can for "Muscular"  "FAT" and Normal CJ.. It might take pretty long time since i'm trying to make three types of models(and i'm quite busy too).. 
You can see  there are some bugs but I WILL DEFINITELY PUT ALL MY EFFORT TO MAKE IT BUGS FREE :)

SO STAY TUNED!

SHARE THIS ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE :) AND SUPPORT ME :D


 Thank you so much for your continued support :)


[W.I.P] Franklin's Clothes Pack For CJ [W.I.P] Franklin's Clothes Pack For CJ Reviewed by MTH on 18:03:00 Rating: 5

1 comment:

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.